Schema Pro is a WordPress plugin that adds schema markup to sites to improve SEO and visibility in search engines. It supports JSON-LD, Microdata and RDFa formats.
- Adds schema markup to pages and posts to help search engines understand content
- Makes it easier for search engines to display rich snippets
- Improves visibility and click-through rate from search results
Enhance Website Structure
- Provides site-wide entity and knowledge graph support
- Lets you add breadcrumbs markup across all pages
- Supports FAQ and HowTo schema markup
- Works with popular SEO, mapping, events and other plugins
- Easy to use with Elementor, Beaver Builder, WPBakery and other page builders
- Supports WooCommerce product schema
|Schema markup for 10 post types
|1 site license
|Schema markup for 30 post types
|5 site license
|Priority email support
|Schema markup for all post types
|Unlimited sites license
|Priority live chat support
|Access to extra addons
|Schema Pro Sandbox access
The Basic plan provides schema markup for up to 10 post types and core features for a single site at $39.
The Professional plan extends that to 30 post types, adds a 5 site license, priority email support, and removes ads for $69.
The Developer plan lifts all limits, provides an unlimited site license, priority live chat support, access to extra addons and the Schema Pro Sandbox for testing for $149.
- Adds Product, Article, Recipe, Event, Review, Person, FAQPage, HowTo and other schema markup
- Options to enable/disable schema markup types
- Works with JSON-LD, Microdata and RDFa formats
- Easy to use admin UI to manage schema markup
- Settings to customize schema field values
- WooCommerce product schema support
- Advanced customization with filters and actions
- Schema type editor to create custom schemas
- Site-wide breadcrumbs and entity markup
- Google Tag Manager integration
- Schema Pro Sandbox for testing
- Detailed schema markup validation
- Priority email support from developers
- Automatic updates for lifetime
Schema markup provides additional information about your content to help search engines understand it better. This can result in richer search snippets and better click-through rates.
Yes, Schema Pro works seamlessly with all themes.
If you stop using Schema Pro, the schema markup will no longer be added to your site. However, it will not break anything on your site.